jueves, 10 de febrero de 2011

Dark Blood Lovers, prologue.

Blood, Blood in all of bedroom when I saw the bedroom coloured of red. I Scream I feel my broken soul falling down in my stomach. I open my eyes, darkness, I feel relived. The door is open and the light comes in the room, He comes next to me and He stops next to the bed. He looks me for a moment. I don’t hear the question for me, I Hug my knees and I cry. I murmur his name and He comes, He caresses my head as If he knows that happen and He smiles with his false smile.

“It was only a Nightmare, young lady”

I grab his jacket with force and He continues caress slowly my head until He pushes me against the bed, I see his fuzzy face and his hypnotic smile. He covers me and laugh. This evil laugh makes me nervous.

“Sleep, my lady”

He away and the darkness become, I close my eyes in attempt of I go to sleep but I can’t. I sit and scream his name.

“Noah”

He becomes, He doesn’t apparently tire, and He never apparently tired.

“You don’t go yet…”

He looks me, this provoking smile again. He comes next to me and He stops. He tilts with the illuminate candles and I look clearly him. His wild eyes close and his blonde hair fall down on his shoulder.

“I’m not leaving until tell me, lady”

His voice was seductive, His voice was always seductive. This wasn’t strange after all He wasn’t a human.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the wrongs in the text^^U

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario