viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011

Chapter 1: The Cold London

I walk, London is quiet today, the sky is cloudy but it isn’t strange. Just see the sun in the city of Big Ben. I see the sky and one drop fall down on my glasses, wetting. Instantly the sky dress up with dark clothes, the rain’s sound squeaks against the umbrella.

“Good work, Noah, but the rain doesn’t disturb me”

He looks me and smile; I continue walking while he holds the umbrella with force.

“If I will let my lady wet, she may disease”

I tilt my head and after I agree, he has reason, I can’t disease. The kids play in the street, they haven’t idea the danger but…¿ should I care, one important aristocrat?

“Absolutely…No”

He looks me with smile as usual guess my thoughts before this pass for my mind. The cars pass, one after another and I continue walking, I stop in front of toy store and look the teddies. Phantomhive, a good toys mark. Nobody doubted.

“We will enter”

I say, He agrees, the little bells advertise my arrival and the shop man exit. His false smile it’s fascinating to me but it’s also repugnant to me. I point the showcase and the shop man’s eyes open. He seems delighted. When the money is left on the table I awake the dangerous that this is for my pocket. Phantom’s fucking teddy!

I leave and look teddy, the bear’s eyes look me and I stop a kid. I see how he go with the teddy in his hands.

“You aren’t own give present to poor collective, my lady”

I look him, the rain rests and he saves the umbrella. I sigh.

“The teddy was ugly; I don’t want a horrible teddy”

He smile again, knows it is excuse, I know too but we ignore. He knows that I want ignore it. We continue walking, the nigh falls down, I feel uneasy it has I don’t like in this normal day. The street is empty but I hear the market’s bustle. Barely hear the scream, I see my butler and place my glasses.

“Noah”

I simply say and he smile while bowl to me

“Yes, my lady”

He disappears and I continue, I run to the Thames, I stop seeing the water’s surface, the wind moves my hair. Where is Noah?

“This is all I could find, my lady”

He extend teddy to me, it is stained with something of colour red. I caught in my gloved hands, the perfume of the blood floods my nose and my eyes water.

“You find out what happened I don’t care how to do. You just find out where is the child”

He smile yet again and weight the umbrella on his shoulder again I give feeling that he makes fun of me with my own words.

“It isn’t appropriate for a lady like you use this ordinary vocabulary, my lady. But if you desire…I do it”

I see teddy and after my reflection, in the water too, the bear falls down and stirred and say goodbye.

“So much money spent for nothing…”

1 comentario:

  1. thats don`t a bad english
    escribire en español para no complicarme
    lo he entendido mas facilmente porque ya lei el capi, hay ciertos momentos en que se entiende la idea perfectamente y otros en que naufrago en palabras que no entiendo... son pocos esos momentos y mas por mi relativo conocimiento del ingles
    bueno... thats all por mi parte

    ResponderEliminar