miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011

Chapter 2: I am not counting on you

I look him and feel uneasy, my arms hurt; my wrists rub with the rope. Hurt.

“Crystal clear, you are a trapped little fish in web”

I feel fear. How I get this situation? It’s true that I trace the child and the scene made me disgorge. Blood, as no, the blood escaped to him bowels. I fall down and see the man.

I, Grace Sylvester, am stuck in this unknown place with this strong man. What do I do?

I ask me and find the question quickly. I will death? I couldn’t, I want scream but the gag prevents me issue sounds.

“Ah… No. You don’t cry, dear lady, you wasn’t my goal”

Yes, I feel fear. I just think clearly, I want call him. Where fucking is Noah? He should be here and the man’s blood falling down. But I am alone.

“But you saw all…”

He adds. I shake. He appears want that my fearful look. Hate, yes, I hate him and I wish he rots in hell. He raises knife and smile. He disgusts me.

“You don’t worry, this is painful the only main ten”

He isn’t trying calm me down wants make me nervous I force to relax me. I think where is fucking Noah again. Am I going to death like this? Did we haven’t an agreement? I close my eyes. I am not going to death. Isn’t it, Noah?

“Sebastian”

I hear and to am out breath. I daren’t to open my eyes. Noah? Is that you? No, isn’t human but isn’t you.

“Is she good?”

What childish voice! What so pure air to flow for himself! I open my eyes. I am impressed by him red and penetrating eyes. He smiles.

“They are on time, my lord”

The ropes fall. I am still mistake and understand that happen. Where is Noah? Go on asking and the unknown helps me to stand up. I don’t see clearly I’m feeling sick by the blood that breath.

“What’s your name?”

He ask me, a child ask me. I smile, I don’t understand. I don’t death.

“My name is Grace Sylvester”

I murmur and he smile, he seems calm. A child’s walking stick hit the floor and murmurs this name “Sebastian” again.

I take a deep breath I still little sick.

“You saved me, thanks you”

But I was curse to my Idiot Butler inside me. I look for my look and he is here. He smiles.

“Isn’t like this. You put up with enough time”

What strange kid! Noah comes and does to light bow. I am withering with my grey look.

“I give Thanks because my lady is good”

You say, what is hypocrite, Noah! You don’t imagine what you are revolting me in this moment! You took me in your arms. Am I very light? No, this is your supernatural force.

“This isn’t thanks to you”

You shrug your shoulders how you to make fun me.

“You didn’t call me, young lady”

I close my fists, I feel hot my cheeks and feel impotent.

“I may to have death”

You smile, knew they showed up to time, isn’t it? You knew from the beginning. I curse you in my mind.

“I never do something that my lady is in danger”

I come in the car and you close the door, I fold my arms. Look for the window and I close my eyes.

“To give up the work to the other isn’t own Butler

The horse to stars gallop and I open my penetrating eyes.

“You are pathetic butler, Noah”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COCO!

1 comentario: